We have just finished studying the Ancient Egyptians and these are some of the things we now know...
- Where Egypt is using geographical language ("Egypt is a country in the continent of Africa - on the North-East Coast").
- Why the River Nile was so important to the Ancient Egyptians ("Water and nutrients for farming, transport and transporting goods, fishing and for burial rituals").
- Why the Ancient Egyptians mummified Pharaohs and Kings ("They wanted to preserve the bodies so they could be with them in the after-life which they believed in).
- Why Pyramids have caused many questions (There are many different conspiracies about how the Pyramids were built because of the limited resources and machinery at this time).
- Why Tutankhamen's Tomb was such an important discovery (most of his belongings were not stolen therefore Archeologists could learn much from them).